Each Kit Includes:
- 1 x MistySOM G2L
- 1 x MistyCarrier
- 1 x Google Coral Camera
Built around the Renesas RZ family of microprocessors, MistySOM enables efficient and flexible development of embedded compute applications.
Ruggedized for industrial temperatures and offering super long term firmware support via a CIP kernel based Linux BSP. They include a dual core Cortex-A55, single core Cortex-M33 CPU, 32 GB eMMC, and 2 GB DDR4.
Two versions of MistySOM exist
- MistySOM-G2L (MW-G2L-E32G-D2G-I-WX-V0) - A general purpose SOM built around the RZ/G2L MPU, ideal for use in industrial and commercial computing applications where low power, reliability, and costs are critical.
- MistySOM-V2L (MW-V2L-E32G-D2G-I-WX-V0) - A power-efficient computer vision SOM built around the pin-compatible RZ/V2L MPU, including all the features of MistySOM-G2L with the addition of an NPU.
Specifications for MistySOM:
- 2 x Arm Cortex-A55 (1.2GHz)
- 1 x Arm Cortex-M33
- Arm Mali-G31 GPU
- DRP-AI NPU (2W @ 2TOPS) (MistySOM-V2L only)
- 32GB Default eMMC
- 2GB Default RAM
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 4-lane MIPI DSI
- 4-lane MIPI CSI
To enable rapid implementation of either MistySOM-G2L and MistySOM-V2L into your next product, we offer MistyCarrier (MW-V2L-G2L-I-WWB-V0), a carrier board designed with low power in mind.
Download the MW-G2L product brief.
MistySOM-G2L (MW-G2L-E32G-D2G-I-WX-V0) is ideal for use in industrial and commercial computing applications where low power, reliability and costs are critical. Images and video can be captured through the 4 lane MIPI-CSI interface and with the onboard codec efficiently h.264 encoded.
Target Applications for MistySOM-G2L
- Barcode Scanner System / Self-Checkout
- Industrial Human-Machine-Interface (HMI)
- Portable Equipment
- Network Gateway or Hub
- Precision Time Synchronization
- General Single Board Computer
- Wearable Camera
MistySOM Block Diagram
Download the MistyCarrier product brief.
MistyCarrier (MW-V2L-G2L-I-WWB-V0) enables a quick way to start development of customized solutions and is designed with low power, industrial applications in mind.
MistyCarrier includes sense resistors for measuring system currents and jumpers to disable interfaces, an MCU allowing ultra-low power sleep state for the system (which should be at or below the self-discharge rate of standard lithium batteries), and an industrially rated super capacitor to support the RTC without a battery.
If you can add this item to your cart it is in stock and ready to ship