Loading...Please wait one moment.
- Pure Engineering
- PUREmodules - VL53L1 Distance Sensor
- User detection (Autonomous low-power mode) to power on/off and lock/unlock devices like personal computers/laptops and the IoT
- Service robots and vacuum cleaners (long distance and fast obstacle detection) Drones (landing assistance, hovering, ceiling detection)
- Smart shelves and vending machines (goods inventory monitoring)
- Sanitary (robust user detection whatever the target reflectance)
- Smart building and smart lighting (people detection, gesture control)
- 1 D gesture recognition\Laser assisted autofocus which enhances the camera autofocus system speed and robustness, especially in difficult scenes (low light and low contrast) and video focus tracking assistance
- Fully integrated miniature module – Size: 4.9x2.5x1.56 mm – Emitter: 940 nm invisible laser (Class1) – SPAD (single photon avalanche diode) receiving array with integrated lens – Low-power microcontroller running advanced digital firmware
- Pin-to-pin compatible with the VL53L0X FlightSense™ ranging sensor
- Fast and accurate long distance ranging – Up to 400 cm distance measurement – Up to 50 Hz ranging frequency
- Typical full field-of-view (FoV): 27 °
- Programmable region-of-interest (ROI) size on the receiving array, allowing the sensor FoV to be reduced
- Programmable ROI position on the receiving array, providing multizone operation control from the host
- Easy integration – Single reflowable component – Can be hidden behind many cover window materials –
- Software driver and code examples for turnkey ranging – Single power supply (2v8) – I²C interface (up to 1 MHz)
- Shutdown and interrupt pins
Active Group Buys
None currently active for this product. Please contact us if you'd like to see one.
These products are also available in our store usually with a faster delivery time (lead times may apply).
Electronics > Components