PureThermal Mini Pro is a hackable thermal webcam for the FLIR Lepton (2.x - 3.x) LWIR camera core. It can has multiple connection options such as solder straight to the board or a custom cable using the molex port. The PTMini Pro also features four mounting holes, pads for optional EM shielding, less complex circuitry, and perhaps best of all, USB DFU. This is a development kit ready to be embedded into a production system.
- STM32F412 ARM microprocessor. Execute on-board image processing without the need for an external system or SBC.
- USB UVC works on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android.
- Open source reference firmware is on the GroupGets Github.
- Open source reference image viewer software for Linux and macOS.
- Includes one 3ft four pin Molex connector to USB-A cable.
- Device Firmware Updates (DFU) over USB.
- Multiple connection options, solder straight to the board, or make a custom cable using the molex port.
We've been quietly working on the design for awhile and rest assured, we stuck with the same STM32F4 MCU so yours and our existing firmware will easily port.