Loading...Please wait one moment.
- STROBON v2
The Strobon v2 is the most powerful model navigation lights you can get, the new v2 is now configurable with 5 patterns to choose from:
- Strobe (Legendary Strobon v1 strobe effect. 3 fast flashes like xenon wing tip flash lights)
- Blink (Simulates belly or tail lights. Continuous ON/OFF)
- Heartbeat (standard beacon light pattern, ramp up/ramp down/off)
- Rotating Beacon (perfect simulation of rolling beacons. ramp up/flash/ramp down/off)
- Static (you can use it as landing headlights or static wing-tip lights)
- RC Controlled Mode: Just plug it into any channel on your RC receiver for RC mode, then you can enable and disable it over that servo channel.
- Standalone Mode: When you power it straight from a 3.5-6v battery it is on Standalone mode and will work continuously.
- You only need a piece of wire or a tweezer to change the pattern.
- Connect two small pads of the Strobon v2 board while it's working (it will not change the pattern when it's OFF)
- It will stop working when you connect these pins and jump to next pattern when you release the connection.
Schematic for Synconized and RC Controlled Modes
Schematic for Standalone Mode
- LED Color: Green
- Supply Voltage: 3.5 - 6 volt
- Current Consumption per hour @5V
- Blink: 70mA (150ma ON)
- Strobe: 60mA (1A when flashing)
- Heartbeat: 120mA
- Rolling Beacon : 170mA (1A when flashing)
- Static: 140mA
- Weight: 1.50 gram without wires
- Diameter: 21.5mm
- Height: 6mm
- Screw Holes: 1.5mm diameter & 18mm distance
- Strobon User Videos
Video from Strobon Users
Active Group Buys
None currently active for this product. Please contact us if you'd like to see one.
These products are also available in our store usually with a faster delivery time (lead times may apply).
Previous Group Buys
No campaigns found
Electronics > Components