The Strobon v2 is the most powerful model navigation lights you can get, the new v2 is now configurable with 5 patterns to choose from:
- Strobe (Legendary Strobon v1 strobe effect. 3 fast flashes like xenon wing tip flash lights)
- Blink (Simulates belly or tail lights. Continuous ON/OFF)
- Heartbeat (standard beacon light pattern, ramp up/ramp down/off)
- Rotating Beacon (perfect simulation of rolling beacons. ramp up/flash/ramp down/off)
- Static (you can use it as landing headlights or static wing-tip lights)
- RC Controlled Mode: Just plug it into any channel on your RC receiver for RC mode, then you can enable and disable it over that servo channel.
- Standalone Mode: When you power it straight from a 3.5-6v battery it is on Standalone mode and will work continuously.
- You only need a piece of wire or a tweezer to change the pattern.
- Connect two small pads of the Strobon v2 board while it's working (it will not change the pattern when it's OFF)
- It will stop working when you connect these pins and jump to next pattern when you release the connection.
Schematic for Synconized and RC Controlled Modes
Schematic for Standalone Mode
- LED Color: Green
- Supply Voltage: 3.5 - 6 volt
- Current Consumption per hour @5V
- Blink: 70mA (150ma ON)
- Strobe: 60mA (1A when flashing)
- Heartbeat: 120mA
- Rolling Beacon : 170mA (1A when flashing)
- Static: 140mA
- Weight: 1.50 gram without wires
- Diameter: 21.5mm
- Height: 6mm
- Screw Holes: 1.5mm diameter & 18mm distance
- Strobon User Videos
Video from Strobon Users