Loading...Please wait one moment.
- EspinalLab LLC
The ATMegaZero is a microcontroller board based on the ATMega32U4 microchip, the same chip used in the Arduino Leonardo and Arduino Micro. It was modeled after the Raspberry PI Zero to take advantage of its sleek design and form factor but in the form of a microcontroller board.
Similar to the Raspberry Pi Zero the ATMegaZero comes with 40 GPIO pins that can be used as input or output for interfacing devices and can be programmed using the Arduino IDE software.
Because the ATMegaZero was modeled after the Raspberry Pi Zero it will fit perfectly on any existing Raspberry Pi Zero cases.
(The included colorful headers require soldering)
The ATMegaZero was designed with makers in mind and here are some of the key specs that make this a great microcontroller board:
- Core: ATmega32U4 microcontroller running at 16MHz
- Memory: 32KB Flash, 2.5KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM
- GPIO: 40 pins header
- Digital I/O: 17
- Analog Input: 6
- GND pins: 8
- +3V3 pins: 2
- +5V pins: 2
- ESP-01 GPIO pins: 2 (direct access to these two pins)
- Communication: UART/SPI/I2C
- Micro SD Card module for reading/writing data (Micro SD card not included)
- 32 pins OLED Display port (compatible with 30 pins SSD1306 & SSD1331)
- Pinout for connecting an ESP-01 WIFI Module
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 2.6"x1.2" (65mmx30mm)
- Weight: 0.5oz
- Software: Works out of the box with the Arduino IDE (Win/OSX/Linux)
Active Group Buys
None currently active for this product. Please contact us if you'd like to see one.
These products are also available in our store usually with a faster delivery time (lead times may apply).
Previous Group Buys
Displaying 1 campaign
The ATMegaZero is a microcontroller board based on the ATMega32U4 microchip, the same chip used in the Arduino Leonardo and Arduino Micro. It was modeled after the Ra...
Electronics > Components