PureThermal Mini - FLIR Lepton Smart I/O Module with Lepton 3.0
Mfr. Part #
PureThermal Mini is the world's smallest hackable thermal webcam for the FLIR Lepton (2.x - 3.x) LWIR camera core. It is the result of listening to our thousands of PureThermal 1 & 2 users and giving them what they want: four mounting holes, less complex circuitry, and perhaps best of all, USB DFU. That's right, a JTAG breakout board will no longer be required to update the board. This is a development kit ready to be embedded into a production system.
- Get Thermal video over USB right out of the box using common apps like VLC Media Player on Mac, Linux, PC, or even Android (see video below).
- Power Input, Video Output, and Firmware Updates All Over USB (micro B type connector)
- Compatible with all production FLIR Leptons, including radiometric 2.5 and 3.5 cores
- Use one standard and included USB type A to micro B cable cable for all major functions
- USB UVC works on Linux, macOS, Windows, and Android
- 9 Hz color video over usb using the USB UVC class
- STM32F412 ARM microprocessor - execute on-board image processing without need for an external system
- Open source reference firmware: GroupGets PureThermal Github
- Works with GetThermal - our custom open source thermal video display software for macOS and Linux with radiometric support
- DFU over USB
- I2C and UART Expansion over standard 100 mil (0.1") holes
- Four mounting holes
- Pads for electromagnetic shielding on top and bottom (shields not placed by default on stock PTMini)
- Compact form-factor ready to be embedded into production systems
- Dimensions: Board Height: 19.15mm, Board Width: 15.32mm, Mounting Hole Height: 16.5mm, Mounting Hole Width: 12.5mm
- Lepton 3 and 3.5 Engineering Data Sheet - with Radiometry PDF - Updated 03/27/2018
PureThermal Mini - Datasheet v1.3 - April 10th 2019
Use GetThermal or th FLIR Lepton User Application to Control and View any Lepton With PTMini on macOS, Linux, or Windows via USB
- All international customers that are ordering any Thermal Imaging Camera will be required to fill out an End Use Statement document before shipment. Once you place your order we will email you with the document within one business day.
- Important information for customers in Russia. Due to recent US regulations we are no longer able to ship FLIR thermal camera cores to these countries/territories. Any orders containing these products from these countries will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- We can only ship this product with a Lepton to North America, Australia, and the European Union Countries. Any orders for this product with a Lepton placed in a country other than those will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Get the lowest price on a PTM and Lepton 3.0 by joining this group get