This is a geotagging module for FLIR Vue Pro thermal camera.
A GPS + processing module for geotagging your thermal images taken with FLIR Vue Pro Thermal camera.
It has an SD card slot for logging the GPS information as text file for easy human reading BESIDES sending the same GPS information via MAVLink to Vue Pro for saving the geotag as metadata with the thermal images.
This is good for Pix4D, DroneDeploy or any other thermal mapping software.
- Built-in 7-pin plug for 4 PWM channels of Vue Pro (2 of which are used for geotagging) and PWM 3 and PWM 4 are free to use for 2 functions, like Camera trigger (recording, taking pictures..) and change color palettes.
- PWM3 & PWM4 plugs are regular female servo plugs
- Built-in USB plug for powering and analog video output (regular servo plug out)
- Built-in red JST 2-pin plug for input power: 7V-21V (Requires a power source (7V-21V) to function.)
- Built-in LED for GPS satellites indication: RED-BLUE-GREEN (GREEN is great connection).
Just plug and play. Good for any drone or others.
WYSIWYG What you see in the picture right below is what you will get for this package:
Demo video here:
A demo video
Below are more pictures of the product, and also a picture showing roughly the diagram (but there are pieces in it that you will NOT get with this campaign - meaning you will provide them yourself.
Finally here is roughly the diagram - We make it look straight forward for you to get it. The power sources can be combined for everything to look clean, of course.
NOTE: There are EXTRA pieces in the following pictures that you will NOT get with this campaign - they are to be provided by you (like camera, batteries, sd card, radio...)
We’re the manufacturer and we would like to start a campaign to save you extra money - the more people buy, the more the individuals will save. Retail is $249, here we're offering a $30+ discount