Raspberry Pi 3 FLIR Lepton Development Kit
GroupGets, Raspberry Pi Foundation
Mfr. Part #
This popular Raspberry Pi Kit for the FLIR Lepton was developed by GroupGets long ago for the first ever FLIR Hackathon. It is now used in hackathons and research labs worldwide. This updated kit includes the latest Raspberry Pi 3 and 8MP Pi camera, higher quality accessories, and of course our open source pylepton software library to get you grabbing video from Lepton with Python quickly. We are offering all of these upgrades now at the lowest price ever for this kit.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (64-bit Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1GB RAM CPU and 4 USB Ports)
- FLIR/GroupGets FLIR Lepton® Breakout Board v1.4
- Custom GroupGets Pylepton dual camera mount
- Raspberry Pi 8 MP Camera Board (the new Sony camera)
- Clear Raspberry Pi Case
- 32GB SanDisk Ultra UHS-I class microSDHC memory card with the latest version of Raspbian and pylepton software.
- 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply with 5ft USB cable (US 110v Plug)
- 6-foot HDMI Cable
- 8 Female-Female jumper wires to connect the Lepton (already connected)
- Each unit is configured and tested before shipment.
- With this kit you can develop thermal or blended thermal and daylight apps.
Requires a FLIR Lepton, if you don't already have a Lepton you can add one as an accessory during checkout.
- Important information for customers in China and Hong Kong, due to recent US regulations we are no longer able to ship FLIR thermal cameras to these countries/territories. Any orders containing these products from these countries will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Get the lowest price on this popular kit by joining this GroupGet.