This campaign is the only way to get Verrado direclty from the Local Motors factory and at almost 50% off of it's debut price. The Verrado Electric Drift Trike is much like the big wheel that you may have had when you where a kid but on a whole new grown up level. An electric motor and a 48V 9AH battery can propel you up to around 25mph for about 45 minutes (~12 miles). It is built with a heavy duty steel frame, 17" front wheel, bmx front fork, and 9.5" kart wheels in the back with slick PVC sleeves. The Verrado is designed for non stop drifting fun and is a stunning looker.
The Verrado was a recent successful KickStarter project but it has been retired by Local Motors so they can focus on their revolutionary 3D-printed rides. We discovered a perfect production batch of Verrados in their warehouse and have gotten permission to release them into the wild. We are offering the best price ever for brand new factory Verrados BUT there is absolutley no warranty or returns from the factory or GroupGets - all sales are final. Note that these were $1560 on their 2015 Kickstarter debut. For this first round we are only shipping within the US, shipping is included in the price (Verrado cost $769, shipping is $75).
- Please choose either the red or white frame.
All American Makers on Science Channel test riding the Verrado
Local Motors Verrado preview video
Local Motors Verrado announcement and demonstration video
3rd party video which shows unpacking and building
Local Motors Verrado in a skate park
3rd party testing the Verrado out
Local Motors and pro boarder test the Verrado on LA streets
- Frame: 1.75″ x .120″ Steel Tubing
- Front Wheel: 1000w Electric Hub Motor, 17" Rim 20" Tire
- Rear Wheels: 5 3/8" Steel Wheels, 9.5" Karting Tires
- PVC Sleeves: 9.5″ inner diameter, 7/8″ thick PVC sleeves
- Battery: 48V 9Ah (charges within 2-3 hours and are under factory warranty)
- Dimensions: 59"L x 36"W x 29"H
- Weight: 73lbs (33.11kg)
- Powerful Electric Hub Motor Built Into The Front Wheel
- Regenerative Braking
- High-Quality Lithium Cobalt Manganese Battery Charges In About 4 Hours -
- Cushioned Seat