Imagine instant torque and power from a standstill. Imagine smooth acceleration as you throttle out of turns. Then, imagine never needing to stop at a gas station or being burdened with any scheduled powertrain maintenance. Pure. Powerful. Electric… and by purchasing a Zero SR at GroupGets you will get $800 dollars in store credit at Hollywood Electrics, so you won't have to worry about getting a helmet or anything else you might need.
You will be billed $3,200.00 when the campaign ends which will be transferred to Hollywood Electrics as a deposit for the Zero SR and $800.00 in in-store credit exclusive to this group buy. You will be required to pay the remaining balance at Hollywood Electrics. The total balance before deposit is $15,995 + tax, registration, destination & setup fees.
Please see the Pricing Details sections at the bottom of this page for more information.
Developed to aggressively take on urban environments while encouraging occasional detours to your favorite stretch of back country twisties, the Zero SR integrates revolutionary technology with innovative motorcycle design. The result is a motorcycle with breathtaking performance and a sophisticated appearance.
Featuring Zero Motorcycles’ Z-Force® motor and power pack, the Zero SR pulls hard to speeds above 90 mph and offers a city range of up to 151 miles.
Whether stealthily accelerating onto the highway or out of the turns, the Zero S is uniquely designed to deliver a thrilling sensation unlike any other on the road today. Are you ready?
- City : 151 miles (243 km)
- Highway @ 55 mph (89 km/h) : 94 miles (151 km)
- Combined : 115 miles (185 km)
- Highway @ 70 mph (113 km/h) : 77 miles (124 km)
- Combined : 102 miles (164 km)
- Max torque : 106 ft-lb (144 Nm)
- Max power : 67 hp (50 kW) @ 4,000 rpm
- Top Speed (max) : 102 mph (164 km/h)
- Top Speed (sustained) : 85 mph (137 km/h)
- Acceleration, 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) : 3.3 seconds
- Type : Z-Force® 75-7R passively air-cooled, high efficiency, radial flux, permanent high-temp magnet, brushless motor
- Controller : High efficiency, 660 amp, 3-phase brushless controller with regenerative deceleration
- Est. pack life to 80% (city) : 339,000 miles (546,000 km)
- Power pack : Z-Force® Li-Ion intelligent
- Max capacity : 12.5 kWh
- Nominal capacity : 11.0 kWh
- Charger type : 1.3 kW, integrated
- Charge time (standard) : 8.6 hours (100% charged) / 8.1 hours (95% charged)
- With one accessory charger : 5.0 hours (100% charged) / 4.5 hours (95% charged)
- With max accessory chargers : 2.4 hours (100% charged) / 1.9 hours (95% charged)
- Input : Standard 110 V or 220 V
- Transmission : Clutchless direct drive
- Final Drive : 132T / 30T, Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ belt
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front suspension : Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear suspension : Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front suspension travel : 6.25 in (159 mm)
- Rear suspension travel : 6.35 in (161 mm)
- Front brakes : Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan asymmetric dual piston floating caliper, 320 x 5 mm disc
- Rear brakes : Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Front tire : Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 110/70-17
- Rear tire : Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 140/70-17
- Front wheel : 3.00 x 17
- Rear wheel : 3.50 x 17
- Wheel base : 55.5 in (1,410 mm)
- Seat height : 31.8 in (807 mm)
- Rake : 24.0°
- Trail : 3.2 in (80 mm)
- Frame : 23 lb (10.4 kg)
- Curb weight : 414 lb (188 kg)
- Carrying capacity : 361 lb (164 kg)
- Equivalent fuel economy (city) : 462 MPGe (0.51 l/100 km)
- Equivalent fuel economy (highway) : 236 MPGe (1.00 l/100 km)
- Typical cost to recharge : $1.40
- Standard motorcycle warranty* : 2 years
- Power pack warranty* : 5 years/100,000 miles
- *For additional details about powerpack or standard warranty: Click Here
After submitting a $3,200.00 deposit towards a 2015 Zero SR 12.5 you will be required to pay the remaining balance at Hollywood Electrics. If you know that you want this bike and don't have time to get to the dealer, this is an excellent way to get in position to get your bike faster as well as get $800 dollars in store credit at Hollywood Electrics.
The total balance before deposit is $15,995 + tax, registration, destination & setup fees.
Financing and other options and accessories are available, contact Hollywood Electrics for details.
We expect you to have questions so don't hesitate to reach out to us (contact at groupgets.com) or Hollywood Electrics (info at hollywoodelectrics.com) for answers.
Deposit is refundable (minus bank processing fees).
Pickup and Shipping
- You must pick up your motorcycle at Hollywood Electrics: 901 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States
- If you would like your motorcycle/s shipped please contact Hollywood Electrics to set up shipping to your location (for an additional fee) when the campaign successfully closes.
Accessories & Options
- Please contact us about the available accessories and options listed below when you place your order
- Available accessories
- Power Tank (+$2,495.00)
- Quick-charge (+$599.99)
- Other Options & Accessories available, please contact Hollywood Electrics for more information