Loading...Please wait one moment.
IoT vital parameter platform nicknamed "Naadi Doota",integrated board SPO2-Heart rate sensor + ESP32 available for all IoT makers and manufacturing communities.
1. WiFi+BLE support powered by ESP32 PICO D4 chipset.
2. SPO2 and Heart Rate Sensor from Maxim MAX30102.
3. Ultra Low power RF LDO from TI [TPS796033 ] or AMS1117
4. On board chip antenna powered by Johansson with range of 100+mts.
5. Indication LEDs with Bi-color for enabling different user alerts.
8. Li-Ion battery support with charger IC.
9. Battery low voltage detection and cut-off logic on-board.
10. ESP IDF , Arduino, VSCode supported.
11. Android App support from MIT App inventor and Blynk.
12. Mechanical enclosure available with 3rd party support. [Rolec Enclosure, IP6x ready with watch style strap]
13. WiFi Mesh support from ESP.
14. Small form factor platform design [ 25mmx35mm]
15. Open source hardware, 3D STEP and DXF files.
Integrated, single board SPO2-Heart rate sensor combined with ESP32 PICO D4 to provide IOT capabilities for vital sign monitoring enabling remote and local sensing, data analysis and preemptive care. The platform can be used for geriatric care, new born infant heart rate monitoring by pluggin it to their legs as a band. Current limitations are that it is not FDA approved, but future variants will use FDA approved algorithms from B Secur and the vision is to make it completely free for makers to build their end products with it and keep the platform evolving with the worldwide maker community
fully assembled, tested PCB packed with a bubble wrap in a small gift box
Campaign Unsuccessful, ends when minimum unit count reached
45 Days after campaign end date
Campaign discussion forums are intended for questions about the product such as specifications or to share ideas about applications. The campaign initiator or GroupGets may also send out important one-to-many updates on this channel. This is not the place for individual technical support inquiries. For help or questions about an order, please submit a support ticket here.
Semiconductor professional with 2 decade of product development experience, currently making IOT designs for the maker and manufacturing communities worldwide
Sponsor the great works of our community of developers and conservation technologists who are trying to make a real difference. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about becoming a campaign sponsor. For help or any other questions, please submit a support ticket here.
We are proud to support Naadi Doota - WiFi +BLE Pulse Oximeter and Heart rate sensing maker board in reaching its goal.
GroupGets is a trusted platform, enabling companies and makers to effortlessly sell their products and making technology accessible to all.